Using wifi to link laptop and main computer files?

I have a Motorola wi-fi on my laptop connecting to the Internet through my
main computer... Is it also possible to connect to my main computer's files,
such as picture files, and download them to my laptop?

Yes, if you don't have one already, buy a wireless router and enable
networking.

"scott_gordon@sbcglobal.net" <scogo_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a Motorola wi-fi on my laptop connecting to the Internet through my
>main computer... Is it also possible to connect to my main computer's
>files, such as picture files, and download them to my laptop?

> "scott_gordon@sbcglobal.net" <scogo_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I have a Motorola wi-fi on my laptop connecting to the Internet through
my
> >main computer... Is it also possible to connect to my main computer's
> >files, such as picture files, and download them to my laptop?

Describe your WiFi and main machine setup (what OS, router, etc.) for us,
please. I suspect that you want to enable file sharing on both machines.
--
Louie
Chiefland, FL, USA 29.30N 82.52W