OMG I couldn't stand it anymore!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I just bought the Creative Blaster PC kit from tigerdirect.com. With a CELERON cpu! Why would a normally sane person get a CELERON? Because the 533 goes 800 at 100MHz FSB and only cost me-get this-$30!!!!
Here's how it worked-the kit, with motherboard, case, and power supply, with built in Creative Sound Blaster Live Platium 5.1(!), an FM tuner, and remote cost only $149(!!!!!) The kit with a Celeron FC-PGA and a slotket cost $199. But since the slotket would have cost $20 separately, I only paid $30 for the CPU! Tigerdirect has been flooding me with emails about this thing-well, my wifes sytem crashed, it took to attempts to reload it, so I decided it was time to replace it again (it used to be mine, but I could not get it to run stable with all my cards and software, so I already replaced it once!)
So like I said, these prices, I tried every way I could think of to reason my way out of buying it, but, well, I just couldn't come up with an adequate reason!

Suicide is painless...........

G

Hehe, the question? How about "Am I any less of a man for buying s cerelry chip?"

Lol, rock on man, the price was right and I doubt she would really need a Tbird anyway, right?

"I've been called worse by better people. You can do better..."

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Not likely that she will even need the Cely to go 800, but I'll do it anyway just for the improved memory performance, as she tinkers a little with video.

Suicide is painless...........