Good games compatible with my laptop

I am using a Toshiba Satellite C660-i5014 - it has core i3 processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM and 512 MB ATI PARK XT S3 graphics card. I am running WIN XP and also have Win 7 Ultimate. Please tell me what games are good on this laptop. I am interested in racing games, FPS, RTS and 3rd person games like God of War. Thanks in advance for your help.
3 answers Last reply
More about good games compatible laptop
  1. For racing game try Grid, Need4Speed Pro Street. FPS Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2. and for RTS Red Alert 3 and Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. For 3rd person try Lost Planet Extreme Condition and Silent Hill Homecoming
  2. The "ATI PARK XT S3 graphics card" is basically the Mobility Radeon HD 5470. In comparison to desktop video cards it is a little less powerful than a HD 5450.

See review of the desktop version of the HD 5450 to get an idea what the Mobility Radeon HD 5470 can do. The test rig has an Intel i7 920 @ 3.8GHz, so expect your laptop's actual performance to be less.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/HIS/HD_5450_1_GB/
  3. Also, your laptop's resolution of 1366 x 768 is in between 1280 x 768 resolution and 1280 x 1024 resolution. Therefore, take the average frame rate of those two resolution to estimate your maximum frame rate if your laptop had an Intel i7 920 running at 3.8GHz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Games Compatibility Video Games