Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

USB game controller doesnt work on fallout 3 (PC)

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Controller
  • Games
  • Fallout
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
April 30, 2011 5:00:13 AM

I have a generic USB game controller with the same functions as a xbox 360 common wired controller, but when I try to use it in Fallout 3 (PC), the game sees the game pad, and allows me to configure the buttons, but the joys don't work, nor can I assign movement or look around, like you can in the 360 version. the controllers basic shape resembles a PS2 controller, but is built for PC. Is there a way to get Fallout 3(PC) to see this thing as and xbox common controller? or is there an emulator to pruduce the same effect of a 360 game pad? this game pad came with software the fools the computer into thinking the keyboard and mouse are being used, and it sorta works. one joy does operate the camera function in the game when assigned mouse functions, but the other joy is completely dead. using the emulator it came with makes game play...Ungainly...to say the least. I've determined that all joys and buttons are functional, It works very well in DOOM 3, and many other games, but anything from Microsoft (doesn't work well/ at all) with this game pad. does anyone have a solution, in the form of software or whatever? :pfff: 

More about : usb game controller doesnt work fallout

April 30, 2011 12:05:24 PM

xpadder
m
l