Printer omits right side of printed page

I'm using an HP LaserJet 1012 with Windows 98SE. Sometimes, the right hand
side of the online page I am printing will be left off the finished copy. I
have gone to File, Print Setup, Properties, Effects and have tried to change
both options in the Fit To Page dialog box, but neither one fixes the
problem. Any suggestions?

Print in landscape mode. Some of the web pages are laid out too wide to fit on
8.5" wide paper... Ben Myers