nx9105 laptop and windows professional x64

Does anyone know if windows 64bit works fine on the hp nx9105 with
athlon 64bit processor, also if it does will hp provide an update or do
microsoft.
2 answers Last reply
More about nx9105 laptop windows professional

    As a matter of policy, HP and other name-brand companies provide the operating
    system included with the computer when you buy it, and nothing else. No
    upgrades. HP does not usually provide downloadable drivers, unless the
    originals have horrific errors. Nada. What you see is what you get.

    I doubt that HP would do differently with your computer and 64-bit Windows. If
    you want to try it, you'll need to buy a retail copy when available in stores.

    .... Ben Myers

    > As a matter of policy, HP and other name-brand companies provide the
    > operating
    > system included with the computer when you buy it, and nothing else. No
    > upgrades. HP does not usually provide downloadable drivers, unless the
    > originals have horrific errors. Nada. What you see is what you get.

    I do not believe that statement is true; the driver page for the NX9105 has
    nearly a dozen updated drivers, as well as more than a dozen downloadable
    original version drivers. See
    http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/hpcpqnk/us/locate/64_6019.html. I do
    not see any X64 drivers offered yet, but it is probably worth signing up for
    driver update notification at
    https://h30046.www3.hp.com/subprofile.php?SUBSCRIPTION=DRIVERSIGNUP&regioncode=NA&langcode=USENG&jumpid=in_SC-GEN__driverBSCunity&subs=DRIVERSIGNUP

    Regards,

Hewlett Packard Laptops Hardware X64 Computers