Control RC Copter in GTA Vice City

abdulm308

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to move the RC helicopter in GTA vice city. I can move up, down, left, right and i can rotate, but I can't move forward. Thanks

are you using keyboard and mouse or gamepad?

if i remember wasd were the standard flbr controlls ans shift and ctrl adjusted the altitude...

it was either that or you nose down to go forward with the mouse. and nose up to go backwards.

Well, its been a long time since I played this game, but I do remember the controls. its Numpad 9 to move forward. Oh! I still remember how hard that mission was to beat !

venjhammet

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
If you're playing it on the PC it's quite hard using the keyboard but if you had a joystick like logitech it would be easy. A tip on RC helicopter mission, if ever you're on that blowing up the building (Avery ordered you to do) try not getting the bomb first instead kill all the guards so that the timer will not start and afterwards it will be easy to drop those bomb without the guards bothering you.

vinaykumar5320

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
"Demolition Man", Very difficult mission, for me. I played GTA VC way back in 2006.

Here are a few suggestions from me:
1. Press Numpad 9 to move FORWARD & Numpad 6 to move BACKWARDS.
2. Plant the first bomb on the uppermost floor. Then next bomb on the next lower floor and so on.
3. Guards will shoot your RC Copter. Just go down slightly lower and cut them with the rotors of your RC Copter.
4. Have 2-3 mock runs to get adjusted with the layout of the building
5. Have patience. I know, it takes a few tries to get used to the controls.

Enjoy!

G

Are you kidding? 2-3 tries? Im on my tenth try and i rarely improved.

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Gosh darn those wasted hours on trying to control a RC helicopter in a video game rather than controlling it in real life

vnind

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013

to move forward press 9 on numpad.
to move backward press 6 on numpad.

enjoy buddy