Sign in with
Your question

Old Point and Click Puzzle Game?

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2011 11:02:11 PM

I trying to find the name of a Point and Click Puzzle PC game from about 15 or less years ago.

The premise was that you were a boy trying to escape from your dreams/nightmares. It was definitely not Nightmare Ned, that game is newer than the one I thinking of.

There were three episodes, the first one you start out in a alley, I remember traveling around an abandoned city, collecting items and shooting some dude in the face to get something from him! It was a very cartoony game.

The 2nd episode I remember having the shrink down in size to do things, collecting tree snot and such.

The 3rd episode was much scarier. Everything was very dark and you bungee jump down a deep hold/cave.

Any ideas? Thanks!
May 5, 2011 11:26:36 PM

were you in some weird alternate reality where aliens were the rulers, and there was a lawyer in a garbage can near the start of the game? my freind linked me to a video of that game but i've never played it personally.
m
l
May 9, 2011 1:52:48 PM

Nope, that's not it. Thanks anyway!

Anyone else?
m
l
March 29, 2013 7:57:06 AM

I have been looking for the same game! Only I didn't know there were multiple episodes. Have you gotten any leads!?

m
l
Related resources
!