RazorMW3

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
I just have a few Queries about the PSP 2
PSP 2 Release Date
Expected Price

Well I have an XBOX Slim.Will the PSP 2 have better Graphics than the PS3/XBOX 360 and have 10years Life-Span.Well I dont play games like Uncharted
{Coz i hate that type of games very much}.Will only like to play Infamous,Resistance and Fifa.
Will These games be available for PSP 2.
Is the PSP 2 really worth buying ??

Solution
It's worth buying if it's what you want. It's certainly can't be compared to a console since it is a portable device, and it's success lies in that.

If you commute/travel/or are away from home a lot of the time and find yourself bored, then a portable game device would be a good investment. However, if you are at home, I wouldn't say any portable device could rival a game console. I haven't looked at the specs, but I seriously doubt the PSP 2 will have better graphics than the PS3 or XBOX 360. Personally I own a PSP, but I would never use it at home because why play on a small screen when I can use the TV or PC.

If you are just looking for a console to play at home, I would say either get a XBOX 360 or PS3 OR just wait till the next...

JordoR

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
It's worth buying if it's what you want. It's certainly can't be compared to a console since it is a portable device, and it's success lies in that.

If you commute/travel/or are away from home a lot of the time and find yourself bored, then a portable game device would be a good investment. However, if you are at home, I wouldn't say any portable device could rival a game console. I haven't looked at the specs, but I seriously doubt the PSP 2 will have better graphics than the PS3 or XBOX 360. Personally I own a PSP, but I would never use it at home because why play on a small screen when I can use the TV or PC.

If you are just looking for a console to play at home, I would say either get a XBOX 360 or PS3 OR just wait till the next gen of consoles which couldn't be too far away.

Solution