Closed

Not Again... The UESP's Down

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen telling the
webmaster to contact the hosts.
8 answers Last reply
More about again uesp down
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in

    > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
    > telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.

    Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for several
    weeks now.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in
    >
    > > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
    > > telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.
    > >

    > Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for several
    > weeks now.

    I thought I accessed it in the past week.

    -Scott
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Scott Roper" <digitalfenceIGNORETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > "Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    >> cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in
    >>
    >> > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
    >> > telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.
    >> >

    >> Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for
    several
    >> weeks now.
    >
    > I thought I accessed it in the past week.
    >
    > -Scott

    Cached page?

    I've been sporadically trying it since I noticed it was down,
    and haven't managed to access anything but the placeholder.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    > "Scott Roper" <digitalfenceIGNORETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    > > "Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > >> cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in

    > >> Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for
    > several
    > >> weeks now.
    > >
    > > I thought I accessed it in the past week.
    > >
    > > -Scott
    > >

    > Cached page?
    >
    > I've been sporadically trying it since I noticed it was down,
    > and haven't managed to access anything but the placeholder.

    Perhaps you're right.

    -Scott Roper
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    I've never seen one site have so much trouble! Their m0use host was flakey,
    then they switched to some new host (also with the uesp.net address) and now
    that too is having problems...although IMO, someone hasn't paid the bills...

    "N'vok" <cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen telling the
    > webmaster to contact the hosts.
  6. http://uesp.net/ is once again down has been for the past 3 days 7/4/09 - 7/6/09, i can only access the main news page every thing ells redirects strait back to that page.
  7. It's been really really slow. I wouldn't mind helping them keep it going if I knew who to talk to. Great source of information when building mods
  8. This topic has been closed by Pyree

Games Video Games