Closed

Not Again... The UESP's Down

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2004 3:13:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen telling the
webmaster to contact the hosts.

More about : uesp

Anonymous
April 12, 2004 3:02:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in

> I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
> telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.

Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for several
weeks now.
Anonymous
April 12, 2004 3:02:18 PM

"Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in
>
> > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
> > telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.
> >

> Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for several
> weeks now.

I thought I accessed it in the past week.

-Scott
April 13, 2004 8:54:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

"Scott Roper" <digitalfenceIGNORETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:o KRec.1008$pk5.568@fe03.usenetserver.com:

> "Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in
>>
>> > I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen
>> > telling the webmaster to contact the hosts.
>> >

>> Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for
several
>> weeks now.
>
> I thought I accessed it in the past week.
>
> -Scott

Cached page?

I've been sporadically trying it since I noticed it was down,
and haven't managed to access anything but the placeholder.
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 1:20:42 PM

> "Scott Roper" <digitalfenceIGNORETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:o KRec.1008$pk5.568@fe03.usenetserver.com:
>
> > "Lithurge" <bogorfspam@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> >> cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk (N'vok) wrote in

> >> Think it might be dead this time. Been like that for
> several
> >> weeks now.
> >
> > I thought I accessed it in the past week.
> >
> > -Scott
> >

> Cached page?
>
> I've been sporadically trying it since I noticed it was down,
> and haven't managed to access anything but the placeholder.

Perhaps you're right.

-Scott Roper
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 2:27:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I've never seen one site have so much trouble! Their m0use host was flakey,
then they switched to some new host (also with the uesp.net address) and now
that too is having problems...although IMO, someone hasn't paid the bills...

"N'vok" <cairnbaan@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've just checked, and UESP.net is gone. Just a screen telling the
> webmaster to contact the hosts.
July 7, 2009 1:41:44 AM

http://uesp.net/ is once again down has been for the past 3 days 7/4/09 - 7/6/09, i can only access the main news page every thing ells redirects strait back to that page.
November 17, 2011 1:02:46 AM

It's been really really slow. I wouldn't mind helping them keep it going if I knew who to talk to. Great source of information when building mods
November 17, 2011 8:00:43 AM

This topic has been closed by Pyree
!