How to set up your webcam in Windows Live Messenger:
- In Windows Live Messenger click on the menu, select Tools and then select Audio and Video setup.
- Click Next.
- Select your speakers or if you're using a headset check the box. You can play a sound to hear how it is and you can adjust the volume, then click Next.
- Select your microphone and observe the green bar that shows the volume level. If needed you can adjust the microphone volume then click Next.
- See yourself in the webcam and then click Finish.
- Now, click on Tools and then on webcam settings.
- Here you can adjust settings while you view yourself. Adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation.
- You can also click on the Advanced tab and change any of those settings that you want.
- Click Apply, then Close and you're done!
If the solution above doesn't work take a look at this site for another possible solution:http://en.kioskea.net/faq/3930-option-sh…
I hope this helps!
Windows Outreach Team