Puzzle Canal

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Am I missing something or do I have a glitch?

spoilers

I got to the center and passed the blue mist but I can't leave the window
and enter. Is there an order to the levels? What do I do? Ellen

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

In article <hBxec.25735$Nn4.5018915@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
Ellen and Stuart GittlemaN <sgittleman@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I got to the center and passed the blue mist but I can't leave the window
> and enter. Is there an order to the levels? What do I do? Ellen

<spoiler>

..
..
..
..

..
..
..
..

..
..
..
..

..
..
..
..

It's a dumb puzzle. Let your character drown in the water in the room,
and the forcefield will go down.

There is a mod called "Puzzle Canal" that puts some real dungeons in
there.

Rick R.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Thanks! EG
"Rick Russell" <rickr@is.rice.edu> wrote in message
> In article <hBxec.25735$Nn4.5018915@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
> Ellen and Stuart GittlemaN <sgittleman@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > I got to the center and passed the blue mist but I can't leave the
window
> > and enter. Is there an order to the levels? What do I do? Ellen
>
> <spoiler>
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> It's a dumb puzzle. Let your character drown in the water in the room,
> and the forcefield will go down.
>
> There is a mod called "Puzzle Canal" that puts some real dungeons in
> there.
>
> Rick R.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:13:12 +0000 (UTC), with the help of 10,000 Little
Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) rickr@is.rice.edu (Rick Russell) wrote:

>There is a mod called "Puzzle Canal" that puts some real dungeons in
>there.
>
>Rick R.

That sounds like fun! The first time I played Morrowind, I must have
wasted close to an hour TRYING to find the Treasure that various NPC's
said was there. :( Granted the Puzzle wasn't that hard to figure out,
though to be on the safe side I made sure that I saved my character
first. ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.