Literally stuck in darksiders

skaz

Distinguished
I'm at the part where your freeing angel with the three beams. I managed to get up to the last door on the top where the third beam is. But when I jumped to the last door my character some how managed to get behind the blue sealed door. (the ones that have the eye and you need to stab with the key to open). Now I can't exit that room.

Any ideas I could use to get out of the room so I can unlock the door from the correct side? Was wondering if maybe there were some /commands I could use to move my character to a different level or something. Thanks for the help.

skaz

Distinguished

Yeah seriously. I think I was close to the end game too. About 15-17 hours into the game. I was enjoying the game up to that point. Wasn't interesting enough for a second play through though.

Oh well. Maybe I'll just move on...Got titan quest sitting around.

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
haha, speaking of I.T. there is another game sacred fallen angel, supposedly it has 200 levels for ur character, tons of items and quests, man im lvl 58 and its gettin a bit different, as far as the mapping and ai

AstralCv

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
I had this exact same problem with the exact same barrier, I came up with a solution though.

First you need a trainer with load/save position options.

Then get right next to the blue barrier and save your position.
Next back away so the door closes, then load. You should be between the door and the barrier now.

Face the door and open it. You should move to the correct side for a moment, this is when you save your position again.
The door will open and you will glitch through to the incorrect side again, however now you can load your position and it will place you on the other side of the barrier. Tada.