Games slow down randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Well I currently am running, ati radeon 6850 hd 1gb graphics card, amd 965 phenom b.e. cpu, 8gb ddr3 1600 ram, on a windows 7 x64 o.s. all put together on a m4a77td/usb3 motherboard, question is, the games run fine, perfect, crysis on ultra, but at random times with different games, one for example is brink, it bogs down or the fps drops low, very low, and after 3 to 5 minutes of that, it returns to normal state, and yes everything is up to date, including the motherboard, any help would greatly be appreciated, btw the pc is 2-3 months old

Solution
Brink Is Having Problems with everyone, Like in the server menu your FPS will drop to like 5 FPS, so Ignore Brink for now, it does need Patches, its very buggy at the moment, though its a great game

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
Brink Is Having Problems with everyone, Like in the server menu your FPS will drop to like 5 FPS, so Ignore Brink for now, it does need Patches, its very buggy at the moment, though its a great game

Solution

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
its just strange because it happened with DA2, and one other game that I cannot think of atm graphical based game of course, but its just strange is all I can say, does anyone know the temp that the cpu should not over exceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.