Saints row 2 & Brink

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Random points in both of these games, it slows down to a crawl, everything is updated, nothing is overheating, this is a fairly new pc, its able to run metro 2033, crysis on the highest setting, and fine, can someone help me figure out whats wrong? I know brink just came out and im praying its just a needed upcoming patch, but saints row 2 has been out for sometime now..... :(

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

Highest settings yes, minus some of the little knickknacks like maxed aa and like you said depth, so maybe not "fully"
maxed out lol, but still though, what do you suspect the problem is? as far as fps drops on other games?

rite i have looked at your system theres little or no reason for any problems with your games. the cpu is a little weak compared to intel parts but it shouldn't affect your games as its not entirely pants.
check your ccc panel and make sure its set to default. you should still get an constant average of 50 fps

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

alright ill set that to default and ill goto the overclock and put it all down to normal except for at least 810mhz and ill let you know :)