Better benchmarks for k7t266.Please read.

G

Let me start off by saying I have been to Tomshardware often over the years, first time to post. I respect this site and their views. Something I noticed between different reviews and posted benchmarks in forums. I posted some questions to the readers of ocworkbench yesterday and for them to please post their benches. Seems alot of people with 128mb ram are scoring higher than those with 256mb. It maybe coincidence, or not. But i would like to see what the readers of Toms Hardware have to say about this issue. Any comments welcome.

stable

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001
You may want to look into the issues regarding Single-Sided DIMMs Versus Double-Sided DIMMs. A good starting point would be to take a look at the Mushkin Rev. 3 PC133 memory and what it is all about. This should go a long way toward addressing your observations.

I looked here on Tom's site (because MY memory told me that he had a write-up about it, but I couldn't find it.) A little research and talking with my technicians found me going back over to lost-circuits where I found some information.

You can read about the issues at:
http://www.lostcircuits.com/memory/rev3/

I hope this helps.
Steve Benoit

Stable Technologies
'The way IT should be!'