Sign in with
Your question

The KGB enjoy their job

Last response: in News & Leisure
December 20, 2011 10:32:47 PM

http://www.smh.com.au/world/kgb-arrest-aussie-at-toples...

I wonder if they confiscated the video footage?

Its now summer here, beer is flowing, women are in bikinis ... it is highly unlikely Australia would invade Russia.

Lucky for them ... lol.

Iv'e discussed our invasion strategy previously ... airdropping vast amounts of beer and nuts ... and waiting till the population is pissed ... then moving in.

:) 

More about : kgb enjoy job

December 21, 2011 6:37:45 AM

i have no comment.

P.S. I wish to fund your proposed plan. My buddy Bruce Wayne would be happy to be another beneficiary for the fight against the Birthday-Suit hatin' Ruskies.
December 21, 2011 10:59:12 AM

Big hi out there to our KGB friends ... please keep us off your hit list.

We were trying to be funny !!

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 21, 2011 11:35:14 AM

Wow, the Russians don't play around. And our Wall Street protesters here thought the police were brutal? LOL!
December 21, 2011 12:03:45 PM

I wouldn't stick my nose into Rusky politics on their home turf mate ... it will take them a few more years to get into the whole democratic society thing.

If you want to protest about something go to France and do it ... nobody will bat an eyelid.

Odds are on a juggler will setup next to you and two street carts selling hotdogs and drinks ... and maybe a guitarist.

The French are just so civil ... unless you dress as a Gypsy.

:) 

December 21, 2011 4:26:25 PM

I don't know rey...If Putin still remains in power,( wherever he is magically placed,) democracy may not kick in for a while.
!