3 watt booster/car kit for Treo 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know if one exists?

Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I need
one.

Thanks,

Janie

_KC_

"Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if one exists?
>
> Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I need
> one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Janie

Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does, its
easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.

KC

KC,

How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.

Thanks,

Janie
"_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote in message

> "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know if one exists?
>>
>> Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I
>> need one.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Janie
>>

> Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does, its
> easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.
>

> KC

TGW

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

In the range of $300...

"Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message news:<H4Wdd.34799$n%3.20783014@twister.southeast.rr.com>...
> KC,
>
> How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
> asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.

I haven't used either. Wilson has one too but it doesn't seem to be FCC certified.

Amplifier - Dual Band Cellular and PCS - 3 Watt Booster

http://www.criterioncellular.com/amplifiers/index.html

Cellphone Signal Boosters

http://www.cellantenna.com/Boosters/cellphone_signal_boosters.htm

-
David

Thanks!
"tgw" </dev/null@spam.com> wrote in message
> In the range of $300...
>
> "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
>> KC,
>>
>> How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
>> asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Janie
>> "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message

>> > Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does,
> its
>> > easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.
>> >

>> > KC

_KC_

Yeah, the nice ones usually run around $300+. If you plan on getting one,
let me know. I have a few in stock and will sell for less than that.

KC