Closed

3 watt booster/car kit for Treo 600

Anyone know if one exists?

Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I need
one.

Thanks,

Janie
7 answers Last reply
More about watt booster treo

    "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if one exists?
    >
    > Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I need
    > one.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Janie

    Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does, its
    easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.

    KC

    KC,

    How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
    asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.

    Thanks,

    Janie
    "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote in message

    > "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know if one exists?
    >>
    >> Already have the hard-wired, hands-free car kit, but no booster and I
    >> need one.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Janie
    >>

    > Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does, its
    > easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.
    >

    > KC

    In the range of $300...

    "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message news:<H4Wdd.34799$n%3.20783014@twister.southeast.rr.com>...
    > KC,
    >
    > How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
    > asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.

    I haven't used either. Wilson has one too but it doesn't seem to be FCC certified.

    Amplifier - Dual Band Cellular and PCS - 3 Watt Booster

    http://www.criterioncellular.com/amplifiers/index.html

    Cellphone Signal Boosters

    http://www.cellantenna.com/Boosters/cellphone_signal_boosters.htm

    -
    David

    Thanks!
    "tgw" </dev/null@spam.com> wrote in message
    > In the range of $300...
    >
    > "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> KC,
    >>
    >> How much for the booster? I'm quite sure my friend (whom I am actually
    >> asking for) has the plug for the external antenna.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Janie
    >> "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message

    >> > Does your car kit have the plug for an external antenna? If it does,
    > its
    >> > easy to get a booster and external antenna hooked up on it.
    >> >

    >> > KC

    Yeah, the nice ones usually run around $300+. If you plan on getting one,
    let me know. I have a few in stock and will sell for less than that.

    KC

Verizon Treo Internet Service Providers