How to remove BEFW11S4 router WEP Key

I cannot even get on from my bedside laptop. I asks for a password.

On 1 Dec 2004 08:54:50 -0800, paul@hiddencove.net (Paul Lang) wrote:

>I cannot even get on from my bedside laptop. I asks for a password.

I've never had my bedside partner ask for a password. She has asked
for money, favours, opinions, and did I take out the garbage, but
never a password. If this is some kind of connectivity issue, or
perhaps a performance problem, methinks you may be asking in the wrong
newsgroup.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

> I've never had my bedside partner ask for a password.

How about a dictionary attack?

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:53:00 GMT, neillmassello@earthlink.net (Neill
Massello) wrote:

>Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us> wrote:
>
>> I've never had my bedside partner ask for a password.

>How about a dictionary attack?

I tried a dictionary and it does not work. Most of her questions are
encrypted in some unknown protocol. I've used every debugger and
social engineering trick to decode what she's trying to tell me, but
have yet to find a reliable tool. Meanwhile, connectivity is
uncertain, performance erratic, and uptime difficult, but still fun.

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

A dictionary attack should suffice.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php

mk38

"Neill Massello" <neillmassello@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us> wrote:
>
>> I've never had my bedside partner ask for a password.
>
> How about a dictionary attack?

> I tried a dictionary and it does not work. Most of her questions are
> encrypted in some unknown protocol. I've used every debugger and
> social engineering trick to decode what she's trying to tell me, but
> have yet to find a reliable tool. Meanwhile, connectivity is
> uncertain, performance erratic, and uptime difficult, but still fun.

Did you try pressing and holding the reset button? I have if you press the
button with
just right pressure and wiggle your finger with correct frequency the
router will
eventually respond and you will no longer need a password to achieve the
desired
connectivity.

Latest posts