Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2011 10:13:06 AM

hey i suffering from a weird problem.
I have intel x4500 graphic card
2gb ddr3 ram
intel pentium duo processor
now the problem is with the colour
there is no colour,there's just green and red colour in both the games
i know it sounds graphic card problem but its not because i have both windows 7 and xp on my pc
both the games works fine in windows 7
also i have noticed 1 thing
that in most wanted if i set visual treatment to low and turn off the over bright options in display options of most wanted the game seems to work fine but as soon as may car touches the speed of about 200 the colours are again replaced by green and red shades
Can anyone please help me???????
May 18, 2011 1:17:28 PM

either you having an overheating issue or your graphics card cannot render certain settings available in modern games (namely motion blur)
m
l
May 18, 2011 4:26:07 PM

but as i said if it would have been an hardware problem i should have faced it in windows 7 too but it works absolutly fine in win 7
m
l
Related resources
May 19, 2011 1:12:50 PM

well the only difference is win7 uses dx11 while xp uses dx9c.
but, as far as I know, most wanted came out long before dx11 came into existence. So, I would recommend updating directx on your winxp machine.

but if you game works under win7 why don't you just run win7 instead of xp when you want to play those games? o.o
m
l
June 2, 2011 3:13:11 PM

I have played Fifa 09 in Windows XP against 1GB DDR2 RAM, in which it worked really fine... Two months ago, I upgraded my system to 2GB DDR3 RAM and changed the processor from Intel Celeron to Dual Core... This time both NFS-MW and Fifa 09 failed to work properly, the cause being the same as yours... So, I don't think it's any OS problem, maybe it's DDR technology which is creating problem, am not sure though... Pls help if you have already solved the problem...
m
l
February 11, 2013 6:30:46 PM

sto cercando di scaricre fifa 09, ma non ci riesco. La mia ddr di un giga. Come faccio? Grazie cordialmente. Ciao
m
l
February 11, 2013 7:05:11 PM

Check with onboard graphics and confirm
m
l
!