dlink dwl-g700ap signal loss problems

I have the above access point running and I get occasional signal loss
and disconnection/reconnection issues to the point of making the setup
almost useless. I have tried changing the channel from 6 to a couple of
others and still see signal loss. I have a laptop with an Intel 2200 pro
card, a linksys pci, a dlink pci and a linksys usb and individually and
together i get the same symptoms but the laptop seems to be the best.

Any ideas?

If your running XP, the biggest problem appears to be the WZC
(wireless zero configuration) utility,
especially if you are not broadcasting your SSID. On XP machines, get
connected then go to
Control Panel//Admin services/Services and stop the service. See if
you stay connected.
The common fix is to get a different utility and dont use wzc. If one
didnt come with your cards there are a few
free ones out there. Boingo has a free one on their site that I have
tried and works pretty good.

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
>100,000 Newsgroups
> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
=---

TRENDING THREADS