Consoles to PC Monitor?

Vampir1c

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
Hey guys, I've been running around the internet like a chicken with its head cut off looking for a decent device that will let me play my consoles on my PC. I am not looking to record, I would just like to play using my monitor. Most I've seen tells me it will record in 480i/p etc but I don't care much for what it will record in, I want something where I can play my consoles at at least 720p. I will be planning to use my PS2 (I know I cannot get 720p with this) and Xbox 360 mainly, but possibly use other gaming devices in the future. My setup is a bit complicated, I am using an iZ3D monitor which uses both DVI/VGA ports on my graphics card (However, checking with the iZ3D developers they said it won't pose any problem using any VGA box)

Even though I don't mind using the VGA, I still prefer USB if that's possible. I used to own an Adaptec Gamebridge but the quality was a POS and I am pretty much looking for something to what it did just better lol.

BTW I have seen the XCM Mega cool box and their line of products and from what I have seen on their forums I would preferably like to stay away from their line of products.

Thanks a bunch guys :)

dennisresevfan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
I've been wondering something similar...

I've got a PS2 with Time Crisis 3, but the TV I use with the PS2 is LCD and the light gun won't work.

I also have a CRT PC monitor, which has VGA input.

Is there any way I could link up the PS2 to this monitor so the light gun would work on it?