Getting out of the dungeon!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Does any one know how to get out of the dungeon in ARENA just got it from
the website and this is my first time playing it!
The sorceress told me to go west then south but I seem to be finding more
dead ends etc.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about getting dungeon
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Mike Couch" <micacou@verizon.net> writes:

    > Does any one know how to get out of the dungeon in ARENA just got it from
    > the website and this is my first time playing it!
    > The sorceress told me to go west then south but I seem to be finding more
    > dead ends etc.

    It's essentially the south-western corner on the map. You start on
    the eastern most wall about halfway up. Go west, then south, then
    west, then south, sticking to the wide corridors for the most part.

    There are places where you can jump into the water and swim to areas
    that you can't walk to. However I don't think you need to do this to
    find the exit.

    Also, it's best to explore this area thoroughly! You can find some
    good equipment here that gives you a good leg up in the game. You can
    sell stuff you don't need later. Wear the armor you find too to help
    your survival chances. It is very easy to rest in any of these raised
    alcoves and get all your strength and magic back. As long as no
    monsters are around when you rest in the alcoves none will show up
    while you rest.

    --
    Darin Johnson
    I'm not a well adjusted person, but I play one on the net.

    Darin !
    I have jump into the water to swim to different areas and I notice that
    sometime when I get to a certain edge I start to rise up and then sink
    again! What up with that,can you swim in this game like you can in
    Morrowind?
    For the most part I just do a running jump across one part of the dungeon
    where water is at to the other side!
    Thats how I deal with the water areas etc.

    Oh since bethesda is also providing a dos emulation I wish I knew where to
    get another Daggerfall disk at! I sure we could play that again also! I let
    my niece borrow it and never saw it again!
    That was the best RPG I ever played in my life! And I have not even
    finished that game, too busy doing side and guild qwest! I also bought a
    pre-used version of bloodmoon, do you know where I could find a map?
    Im asuming it had one in the retailed version because all the elder scrolls
    series had a map of some kind!!??

    Thanks!

    Mike C.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Mike Couch wrote:

    > Darin !
    > I have jump into the water to swim to different areas and I notice that
    > sometime when I get to a certain edge I start to rise up and then sink
    > again! What up with that,can you swim in this game like you can in
    > Morrowind?

    When you get to a ledge you have to move forwards, sometimes it takes a
    couple of tries to get it right which could be bad if something is
    chewing on you while you try to get out. There are some dungeons in
    Arena where you will be doing a lot of swimming.

    > For the most part I just do a running jump across one part of the dungeon
    > where water is at to the other side!
    > Thats how I deal with the water areas etc.
    >
    > Oh since bethesda is also providing a dos emulation I wish I knew where to
    > get another Daggerfall disk at! I sure we could play that again also! I let
    > my niece borrow it and never saw it again!
    > That was the best RPG I ever played in my life! And I have not even
    > finished that game, too busy doing side and guild qwest! I also bought a
    > pre-used version of bloodmoon, do you know where I could find a map?
    > Im asuming it had one in the retailed version because all the elder scrolls
    > series had a map of some kind!!??
    >

    > Thanks!
    >
    > Mike C.

Games Video Games