Laptop for sc2/d3

8 answers Last reply
More about laptop
  1. Not at absolute max spec but decent better than just minimum
  2. Link doesn't work.
  3. I guess since its off my phone...here ASUS K52JT-XT1 Laptop Computer -Intel Core i7-740QM 1.73GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, ATI Radeon HD 6370, HDMI, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 2-Year Warranty / 1-Year Accidental
  4. Can't speak for Diablo (it's not out yet), but SC2 doesn't like low clock speeds. The game should run at better than minimum settings though.

Have you considered buying a desktop instead, or is the laptop a must?
  5. I'm in the navy so no room for a desktop. What is it of that list that needs to be better, the gfx? That laptop is only 779 best I found under 1000 all the dedicated cards are at least that
  6. I'm in the navy so no room for a desktop. What is it of that list that needs to be better, the gfx? That laptop is only 779 best I found under 1000 all the dedicated cards are at least that
  7. I was referring to the CPU, not the graphics. 1.7GHz is very low, and benchmarks have proven that SC2 runs better on fast dual-cores than lower-clocked quad-cores.
  8. link works fine for me, id say ur set for both games, but try finding a laptop with a cpu around the 2.4ghz margin and up
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Laptops Video Games