ok, this will probably be the n-th time asked...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 3, 2004 2:12:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

....but in your opinion, what are the _best_ mods/plugins for basic MW?
So far i've got the Visual Pack, Atmospheric Sound Effects, Complete MW 1-4,
Herbalism and Armorer mods.
Any favs?

Caleb

More about : time asked

May 3, 2004 2:12:16 AM

"Caleb" <kaleb@scourgbarrow.df> wrote in message

> ...but in your opinion, what are the _best_ mods/plugins for basic MW?
> So far i've got the Visual Pack, Atmospheric Sound Effects, Complete MW
1-4,
> Herbalism and Armorer mods.
> Any favs?

Tavern Ambience
Real Signposts
All of the official Bethesda mods
PersuasionResponse
Ring Texture Fix
Hunter's mod (excellent)
Tales of the Bitter Coast
Tales of Tel Branora
Cait's Critters Unleashed
Lights 300
Morrowind Ravens
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 3:28:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

"Caleb" <kaleb@scourgbarrow.df> wrote in message
> ...but in your opinion, what are the _best_ mods/plugins for basic MW?
> So far i've got the Visual Pack, Atmospheric Sound Effects, Complete MW
1-4,
> Herbalism and Armorer mods.
> Any favs?

Real Signposts
Carry More Mod
Potions
NPC Move
Related resources
May 3, 2004 5:32:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I would say:

Better Heads at http://thelys.mwsource.com/
its under Motoki as the Author.

And at www.euro-morrowind.com you can search for Carnajo as the author for a
bunch of City re-textures. Has a link to screenshots there. (Those are mine
btw).
May 3, 2004 8:41:45 PM

Sarah <scrubbrush@DELrogers.comDEL> wrote in message
40957550$0$48865$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> "Caleb" <kaleb@scourgbarrow.df> wrote in message
>
> > ...but in your opinion, what are the _best_ mods/plugins for basic MW?
> > So far i've got the Visual Pack, Atmospheric Sound Effects, Complete MW
> 1-4,
> > Herbalism and Armorer mods.
> > Any favs?
>
> Tavern Ambience
> Real Signposts
> All of the official Bethesda mods
> PersuasionResponse
> Ring Texture Fix
> Hunter's mod (excellent)
> Tales of the Bitter Coast
> Tales of Tel Branora
> Cait's Critters Unleashed
> Lights 300
> Morrowind Ravens

Interesting names, but where do i find'em and what exactly do to my game?
Thanks.

Caleb
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 10:08:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

> > Tavern Ambience
> > Real Signposts
> > All of the official Bethesda mods
> > PersuasionResponse
> > Ring Texture Fix
> > Hunter's mod (excellent)
> > Tales of the Bitter Coast
> > Tales of Tel Branora
> > Cait's Critters Unleashed
> > Lights 300
> > Morrowind Ravens

> Interesting names, but where do i find'em and what exactly do to my game?

I always go here:
http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_ful...
!