sarah

dmac

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Sarah wrote:
> "David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
>
>>http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
>>
>>I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click
>
> "continue".
>
>>Thanks
>

> It might be down. I can't seem to load it this morning. I usually use the
> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp

it just opened for me this morning...

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Hi,
Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a link right
next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that will put
you the rest of the way into the site. :D

"Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a link
right
> next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that will
put
> you the rest of the way into the site. :D

I did click it, but nothing happens :(

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Depends on what you have your security settings set to. In IE I have
mine set to medium and I can see on the status bar that IE is loading
all the images and bits, but not displaying them. It's not executing
unsafe Java is all :) And, I'm not turning down my security settings
for the damn game site advertisers to plant web bugs on me either :)
If he wants to see the page as it is now, he can lower his security
settings, or use a different browser like Mozilla.
McG.

David Sadtwat wrote:
> "Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be
>> a link right next to the add on the upper left side that says "
>> continue on" that will put you the rest of the way into the site. :D
>
> I did click it, but nothing happens :(

Your browser is likely downloading all the bits just fine, just not
displaying them as it is not executing something it deems unsafe. Try
turning off your security settings, I bet it works then :)
McG.

> "Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a
link
> right
> > next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that
will
> put
> > you the rest of the way into the site. :D
>
> I did click it, but nothing happens :(

Are you running any kind of popup/ad blocking software - I find I somtimes
have to disable mine to get past these annoying pages