Can anyone load this page?

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp

I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click "continue".

Thanks

--
"You shouldn't quote yourself" - Me
8 answers Last reply

    David Sadtwat wrote:
    > http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
    >
    > I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click "continue".
    >
    > Thanks

    Ya, it worked fine... I don't know why it wouldn't
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
    > http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
    >
    > I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click
    "continue".

    > Thanks

    It might be down. I can't seem to load it this morning. I usually use the
    http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Sarah wrote:
    > "David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
    >>
    >>I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click
    >
    > "continue".
    >
    >>Thanks
    >

    > It might be down. I can't seem to load it this morning. I usually use the
    > http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp

    it just opened for me this morning...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Hi,
    Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a link right
    next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that will put
    you the rest of the way into the site. :D

    "David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
    > http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
    >
    > I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click "continue".
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > "You shouldn't quote yourself" - Me

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a link
    right
    > next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that will
    put
    > you the rest of the way into the site. :D

    I did click it, but nothing happens :(
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Depends on what you have your security settings set to. In IE I have
    mine set to medium and I can see on the status bar that IE is loading
    all the images and bits, but not displaying them. It's not executing
    unsafe Java is all :) And, I'm not turning down my security settings
    for the damn game site advertisers to plant web bugs on me either :)
    If he wants to see the page as it is now, he can lower his security
    settings, or use a different browser like Mozilla.
    McG.

    Kalheka wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a
    > link right next to the add on the upper left side that says "
    > continue on" that will put you the rest of the way into the site. :D
    >

    > "David Sadtwat" <david@david.david> wrote in message
    >> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods_full.asp
    >>
    >> I just get stuck on the advert no matter how many times I click
    >> "continue".
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> --
    >> "You shouldn't quote yourself" - Me
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    David Sadtwat wrote:
    > "Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be
    >> a link right next to the add on the upper left side that says "
    >> continue on" that will put you the rest of the way into the site. :D
    >
    > I did click it, but nothing happens :(

    Your browser is likely downloading all the bits just fine, just not
    displaying them as it is not executing something it deems unsafe. Try
    turning off your security settings, I bet it works then :)
    McG.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    > "Kalheka" <kalheka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > Yeah I get the ad too. It's an rpg planet ad. There should be a
    link
    > right
    > > next to the add on the upper left side that says " continue on" that
    will
    > put
    > > you the rest of the way into the site. :D
    >
    > I did click it, but nothing happens :(

    Are you running any kind of popup/ad blocking software - I find I somtimes
    have to disable mine to get past these annoying pages

Games Video Games