AT&T 6500G 802.11g adapter

Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.

--
Ich bin kein Mitglied dieser Konferenz, dennoch möchte ich einen Pinguin.
2 answers Last reply

    On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:12:21 GMT, chawtrey@hotpop.com (Charles Hawtrey) wrote:

    >Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
    >They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
    >course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.

    I own a 6700G, which is probably similar. It works great.

    Beretta <invalid@invalid.org> wrote:

    >On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:12:21 GMT, chawtrey@hotpop.com (Charles Hawtrey) wrote:
    >
    >>Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
    >>They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
    >>course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.
    >
    >I own a 6700G, which is probably similar. It works great.

    OK thanks for feedback, I ordered one. If it doesn't work you'll give
    my money back, right? ;-)

    --
    Ich bin kein Mitglied dieser Konferenz, dennoch möchte ich einen Pinguin.

At&T WiFi Wireless Networking