AT&T 6500G 802.11g adapter

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 3, 2004 5:12:21 AM

Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.

--
Ich bin kein Mitglied dieser Konferenz, dennoch möchte ich einen Pinguin.

More about : 6500g 802 11g adapter

December 3, 2004 9:57:48 AM

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:12:21 GMT, chawtrey@hotpop.com (Charles Hawtrey) wrote:

>Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
>They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
>course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.

I own a 6700G, which is probably similar. It works great.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 9:01:53 AM

Beretta <invalid@invalid.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:12:21 GMT, chawtrey@hotpop.com (Charles Hawtrey) wrote:
>
>>Anybody have experience with the AT&T 6500G PCI card for 802.11g?
>>They're going fairly cheap. But I can't find much info on it, and of
>>course it's no bargain if it doesn't actually work.
>
>I own a 6700G, which is probably similar. It works great.

OK thanks for feedback, I ordered one. If it doesn't work you'll give
my money back, right? ;-)

--
Ich bin kein Mitglied dieser Konferenz, dennoch möchte ich einen Pinguin.
!