Bad Company 2-Problems

I have a factory overclocked gtx 560 ti. I have the settings on all the way max and i get about 50-60 fps, but the game runs like crap :cry: . I am constantly seeing black lines and huge black blotches all over the place. I think that with my cpu and gpu i should own this game. Can anyone tell me how to fix.

Thank You
8 answers Last reply
More about company problems
  1. What driver are you using? The most recent one gave me problems in bbc2.
  2. Drivers might be your problems here. Do you experience this any other games ? Do a clean installation of your drivers. Don't just update it.
  3. im using the newest ones, not the new beta, i have done a clean driver sweep. which drivers would u recommend then
  4. Roll back to the next laetest drivers. Before your current.
  5. jtgolden1s said:
    im using the newest ones, not the new beta, i have done a clean driver sweep. which drivers would u recommend then

I reinstalled and am currently using drivers 266.58.
  6. are you using msi arfterburner?
  7. no but i was told to turn my fan speed up on my gpu so i was going to use evga precision cuz i heard that afterburner can mess up bad company 2
  8. yeah thats why I asked there was another guy same problem he went to afterburner 2.0 and that solved his problems with crasshing and you can syill adjust your fans if need be....but I have never tried evga so that might help ya too
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games