Sign in with
Your question

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or Thrustmaster 3 in 1 Dual Trigger?

Last response: in Video Games

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or Thrustmaster 3 in 1 Dual Trigger

Total: 5 votes (1 blank vote)

• Xbox 360 Controller
  • 100 %
  • Thrustmaster 3 in 1 Dual Trigger
  • 0 %
May 30, 2011 4:38:25 AM

Which one should I get Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or Thrustmaster 3 in 1 Dual Trigger Rumble Force?

I'm looking for something that doesn't need to be configured all the time. Does thrustmaster also work in all(or most) of the games?

I know the Xbox controller does, but I don't know for some reason the shops I checked seemed to be out of stock.

If I'm able to get my hands on an x360 controller should I go with that or the thrustmaster? I'm getting both for the same price.

More about : xbox 360 controller windows thrustmaster dual trigger

May 30, 2011 5:56:17 AM

i have the 360 pad and a logitech dual action the 360 pad works flawlessly with any game i choose to use it on. i cant say the same for the dual shock. often i press up and the character on screen runs down. more often than not its a games for windows live title that i have this problem with.
mirrors edge and wheelman being 2 i can think of off the top of my head.
often i will have to patch the logitech controller. but never had to with the 360 pad.

my recommendation is the 360 pad. it just works, has a nice rumble, is accurate and comfy. normally i wouldn't recommend anything Microsoft gaming. but there pads are the 1 thing they got rite.
May 30, 2011 7:28:13 AM

HEXiT said:
i have the 360 pad and a logitech dual action the 360 pad works flawlessly with any game i choose to use it on. i cant say the same for the dual shock. often i press up and the character on screen runs down. more often than not its a games for windows live title that i have this problem with.
mirrors edge and wheelman being 2 i can think of off the top of my head.
often i will have to patch the logitech controller. but never had to with the 360 pad.

my recommendation is the 360 pad. it just works, has a nice rumble, is accurate and comfy. normally i wouldn't recommend anything Microsoft gaming. but there pads are the 1 thing they got rite.

:D  Ok cool. X360 Controller it is then. I just hope the markets haven't run out of them. Last time I went no one had it(I'm staying in India, the wholesale markets give a much better deal atleast 10$ cheaper, original product)
Related resources
!