Last response: in Video Games

Do you like Brink?

Total: 0 vote

• yes
  • 0 %
  • no
  • 0 %
May 31, 2011 1:12:41 AM

I was wondering who all out there has put up there hard earned cash for this overhyped game...I might be to critical about it But I think its a great concept but it just needs more add ons...I find it very limited

More about : brink

May 31, 2011 4:23:47 AM

I haven't played Brink, but I don't plan on it too.
I heard this game was quite bad with mixed and bad reviews. The characters all seem cartoonish.
May 31, 2011 9:00:45 AM

Not planing to buy it, most of the Console focused games are very poor by PC standards. Also there are many nice games coming up so i kinda dont want to waste time on games im not really interested :D 
Related resources
May 31, 2011 12:29:34 PM

Too many bad reviews and glitches listed. I might wait until a few more patches are released and the game drops to under $20.
May 31, 2011 1:16:13 PM

I agree with everyone else...there are just too many bad reviews out there and from what I hear the game you can barely play the game because of all the problems.
May 31, 2011 1:33:20 PM

I've seen the game being played on a PC and it seemed to be running quite smoothly but it's defiantly a console port in both looks and gameplay, not one I would put on my shopping list.
May 31, 2011 5:09:21 PM

played it a grand total of 3 times... POOR, POOR, POOR.
and no its not because it doesn't come up to the elitist pc standard. its just a poor game.
initially it looks great with bags of 80's/90's style in a dc/judge dredd comic sorta way, especially the cut scenes. but game play doesn't live up to the initial presentation. often i found enemies looking 1 way then in the blink of an eye they were facing the other way with no animation in between. when they were up close they looked ok but in the middle distance there were some glaring gfx glitches to the animation and is probably how they kept the disk size down.
over all 6/10
May 31, 2011 5:11:09 PM

HEXiT said:
played it a grand total of 3 times... POOR, POOR, POOR.

3 times! You're a glutton for punishment aren't you? :lol: 
May 31, 2011 6:05:35 PM

I have it , but I havent played it since they patched it, there were too many bugs, I really like the theme of the game.
It was kinda poorly implemented is all...
May 31, 2011 8:46:19 PM

easymark26 said:
I have it , but I havent played it since they patched it, there were too many bugs, I really like the theme of the game.
It was kinda poorly implemented is all...

I agree... a great idea behind that s.m.a.r.t technology but I think with some add ons and dlc's it might turn out to be a good game or the base idea for a later game that will utilize what this game is supposed to be like.....and the hype and the advertizements got way out of hand for this game....for example the add shows that youu can jump over somethin slide while turning around to kill the other guy but that just does not happen in this game...really need more work but like I said a not to bad base for the game i guess.....still givin it a 5/10 for now in hopes they look to improve and expand this game
June 3, 2011 1:21:13 AM

Played it a few times. Mediocre game I should say
!