Sign in with
Your question

What kind of gamer am I?

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2011 4:35:10 PM

Hey All,

I'm coming here to ask the sages to help me figure out what kind of games I should be playing. About 6 months ago I quit WoW and have since missed gaming but just have become completely outdated. Before WoW I would game a bit but only rarely found a game I really liked. And, I think it may have to do with just being so ignorant about what games I'm picking. I have played all the God of War games and love them. I really like Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics is probably my fav of all times. I have Little Big Planet and it was fun..but somehow I lost interest half way through.
I've only ever tried one first person shooter and I sucked....SRLY sucked. Back when I was younger I was really into 2D fighters (MK, SF, TMNT, etc.) but those type of games have seemed to fall out of favor with the market or maybe I just don't see them. In any instance, I'm just looking for ideas and hoping someone can figure out what types of games I should be playing.

Thanks!

More about : kind gamer

a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 1, 2011 4:49:55 PM

Strategy and RPG sounds like, try the D&D games, Diablo (never gets old), C&C, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth.
m
l
June 3, 2011 1:05:59 PM

yeah +1 for all those and i really love the C&Cs, Generals is my favorite
m
l
Related resources
June 3, 2011 1:48:09 PM

As stated before you sound like a RPG/Strategy type of gamer. You like something complicated no? My recent favorites include Civilization V, Shogun Total War 2, and The Witcher 2. There are plenty of older games too that you might want to look into such as the Elder Scrolls series and the Fallout series. There are plenty of great games out for both genres: just keep looking!
m
l
June 5, 2011 2:44:37 PM

try:generals command and conquer,the battle for middle earth... try strategy games.
I personaly like first person shooter games. AND TRY Counter-Strike.
m
l
June 7, 2011 4:05:28 PM

teleutias said:
As stated before you sound like a RPG/Strategy type of gamer. You like something complicated no? My recent favorites include Civilization V, Shogun Total War 2, and The Witcher 2. There are plenty of older games too that you might want to look into such as the Elder Scrolls series and the Fallout series. There are plenty of great games out for both genres: just keep looking!

+1 for witcher 2.
m
l
!