Sign in with
Your question

I cant play online for halo combat evoloved pc

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2011 9:18:35 PM

I can't play online (multiplayer) on my pc for halo combat evolved.
June 2, 2011 4:46:15 PM

You can still play LAN with a friend if you'd like. I'm not sure about the servers though.
Did you check your connection ?
m
l
June 2, 2011 4:52:28 PM

Halo Combat Evolved is actually still up and running but you will need to patch up to version 1.9 before it will let you and yes you will need to of used a valid serial number. Just hit join game and click refresh list, about 4000 servers up atm as of just checked about 3 minutes ago.
m
l
Related resources
June 3, 2011 1:28:16 AM

TitusFFX said:
Halo Combat Evolved is actually still up and running but you will need to patch up to version 1.9 before it will let you and yes you will need to of used a valid serial number. Just hit join game and click refresh list, about 4000 servers up atm as of just checked about 3 minutes ago.

Wow, it still that popular?
m
l
June 3, 2011 2:01:54 AM

not super popular but lot of custom maps and mods for it and can run on a lot of computers and laptops with no problems.
m
l
June 3, 2011 3:45:25 AM

i had to lol at this. saying as microsoft closed all the xbot live servers for this a good while back...
i love it when they say pc gaming is dead. i just remind them that pc can still play there all time classic halo and it clamps em up... ;) 
last time i played there was still 1000ish servers up on my list, but only about x2 as many players but that was early last year.
i guess when M.S. removed server support some of there players moved over to pc.
m
l
!