Sign in with
Your question

most anticipated game

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2003 6:42:30 PM

so what is the most anticipated game in your opinion. Mine is half life 2 cus it has brand spanking new engine and it looks awesome but im also looking forward to doom 3 scaring the crap out of me lol. ps does neone think that gordon freeman looks a little like badiel out of badiel and skinner, if neone knows who they are.

More about : anticipated game

June 14, 2003 9:43:05 PM

Half-Life 2 is by far the most anticipated game for this fall. After E3 it SOUNDLY blew by Doom 3 in sheer hype factor. If you saw any of the demo videos, you immediately became fond of this game. I know of a couple of people, including myself, that are getting a full upgrade specifically for this game.

And I seriously don't think I'm in the minority on this one.
Related resources
June 15, 2003 2:05:50 AM

I'm anxiously awaiting World of WarCraft, as well has HL2.
June 15, 2003 4:27:30 AM

It doesn’t get any better the Half Life 2 (Maybe we will find out "Who ate all the donuts?"). I am also looking forward to Jedi Knight Academy 3. Can't wait to become a Jedi and customize a light saber.

<font color=orange>OW</font color=orange> <font color=orange>OR</font color=orange> <font color=green>GW</font color=green> <font color=blue>BL</font color=blue> <font color=blue>BW</font color=blue> <font color=green>GR</font color=green> [brown]BW[/brown] wait... There is no brown markup!! :frown:
June 15, 2003 5:24:45 AM

Yep, all of the above, Deus Ex 2, looks interesting also.
June 15, 2003 5:52:36 PM

Tron 2.0 and City of Heroes (although that doesn't look like it'll be until summer of 2004).
June 15, 2003 10:07:24 PM

WoW <==== *pissingmypants*
HL2<=== physics look incredible. when teh bullets make the individual blind flaps in the window moved i made a bad thing in my pants
Doom3<=== who isnt?
Lineage2<=== in case WoW sucks like WarCraft3 did

-------

<A HREF="http://www.quake3world.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001355.html" target="_new">*I hate thug gangstas*</A>
June 16, 2003 5:55:02 PM

I'm with Kinetic and Phial. I just can't wait for World of Warcraft. I am also looking forward to EQ2, even though it's only half a year off and still not in Beta.

Oh, and Phial. How can you think Warcraft III sucks? It's better than Starcraft or Warcraft II.

My Setup: POS Compaq 5330US
P4 1.7 Ghz
512MB SDRam
Geforce2 MX 400
Creative Soundblaster PCI512
80GB Hard Drive
June 16, 2003 11:58:48 PM

HALO 2 FOR SHIZZLE!!!

Side note:
I am a huge Starcraft junkie and I also thought Warcraft III sucked. Blizzard seemed to do everything right, but for some reason I just couldn't get into the game.

<font color=red>Proudly supporting the AMD/Nvidia minority</font color=red>
June 17, 2003 3:27:55 AM

I wasnt impressed by WarCraft 3, despite falling in love with every other game from Blizzard up until that point (Oh yes, including D2). It wasnt a bad game by any stretch, just not my cup of tea.

I'm cautiously anxious about EQ2. After playing the original for more than 3 years, I'm somewhat put off by the poor treatment from SOE for players in the end game.

Quote:
HALO 2 FOR SHIZZLE!!!

I just wanted to express my dislike for console games. Carry on. =)
June 24, 2003 6:10:13 PM

Im am so ready for Pong Reloaded to come out as well as
return to castle Frogger.

anyways you know same old
HL2
DOOM ]|[
and tetris redux

-=[ Addicted, Finally. ]=-
June 25, 2003 3:41:02 AM

who ate all the donuts? whats that?

<font color=red> black </font color=red> <font color=green> white </font color=green> <font color=blue> yellow </font color=blue> <font color=orange> purple </font color=orange> <font color=black> red </font color=black> <font color=yellow> green </font color=yellow> <font color=purple> blue </font color=purple>
June 25, 2003 12:12:46 PM

Who Ate All The Donuts?

It's a line from HL, that the scientist say as you are walking down a hallway. It has also made its way into several of the mods. Just bringing a little HL humor to the post.

<font color=orange>OW</font color=orange> <font color=orange>OR</font color=orange> <font color=green>GW</font color=green> <font color=blue>BL</font color=blue> <font color=blue>BW</font color=blue> <font color=green>GR</font color=green> [brown]BW[/brown] wait... There is no brown markup!! :frown:
June 26, 2003 11:31:06 PM

*kicks EQPlayer squarly in the nuts. . .with steal toed boots. . .with a spike. . .and an elctric eel rapped around it. . .on fire*

I would still much rather play Starcraft over WCIII. I heard The Frozen Throne is a good expansion, so that may change my mind later, but to me, Starcraft is still the best RTS made in the last few years. I never got into the C&C original series though, so they were probably pretty good also, though I do like the Red Alerts (and its expansions).
June 26, 2003 11:33:22 PM

Oh yea, I'm looking forward to HL2 also. After seeing all the videos. . .
June 28, 2003 11:09:21 AM

tron 2.0, big fan of the movie and full throttle 2, the 1st one was fantastic.
June 28, 2003 9:26:45 PM

warcraft 3 the frozen throne immediately, other than that im waiting for world of warcraft and majesty 2.

most probably dont play such 'lame' games such as majesty but i loved it, and will buy the sequel.

Athlon 1700+, Epox 8RDA (NForce2), Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 9 80GB 8MB cache, 2x256mb Crucial PC2100 in Dual DDR, Geforce 3, Audigy, Z560s, MX500
!