crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
I've ran into an issue twice now and was looking for some help

SPOILER ALERT!

I'm currrently on Chapter IV and for some reason cannot complete The Paths of Destiny in order to finish the chapter. The first time I didn't talk with Berengar and when I couldn't figure out what to do next I looked online and I needed to have spoken with him about destiny and up to him revealing about Salamandra. Anyway, I redid the Chapter but it didn't fix it. After killing dagon Alvin quest updates and the Ripple completes but The Paths of Destiny is stuck at "I am to receive a gift. I should be patient." I have the gifts >.<

If anyone has a save file just after dagon but before speaking with berengar or even a little before that would be great just as long as I can extract the quest file from your save to get mine working.

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
I ended up just replaying the chapter. I found a close save online but it caused too many future issues. I think the problem was an Alvin cut scene that was interupted by a Celina cut scene and that glitched my game. When I went to a save before that and played through I didn't have the future quest issue.