Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

HI, first time post here, I would like to trade game. I have many games.
Anyone wants to trade your morrow wind on pc e-mail me for it?

MERLIN

"Red Cloud" <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> HI, first time post here, I would like to trade game. I have many games.
> Anyone wants to trade your morrow wind on pc e-mail me for it?

buying Morrowind does not include the right to sell or trade it, but only
to use it. Trading or selling MW is
piracy

merlin

Merlin wrote:
> "Red Cloud" <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > HI, first time post here, I would like to trade game. I have many
> games. > Anyone wants to trade your morrow wind on pc e-mail me
> for it?
>

> buying Morrowind does not include the right to sell or trade it,
> but only to use it. Trading or selling MW is
> piracy
>
> merlin

I believe your statement is incorrect Merlin. You may indeed pass the
game on, either in sale or barter or gift. You must part with *all* of
it however, you may not keep it installed or copied at all. Trading or
selling *copies* of MW is piracy, and illegal as well as immoral.
Parting with the original MW media while keeping a copy of it is piracy
as well.
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:

> Merlin wrote:
>
>> "Red Cloud" <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
>> > HI, first time post here, I would like to trade game. I have many
>> games. > Anyone wants to trade your morrow wind on pc e-mail me
>>for it?
>>

>> buying Morrowind does not include the right to sell or trade it,
>>but only to use it. Trading or selling MW is
>> piracy
>>
>> merlin
>

> I believe your statement is incorrect Merlin. You may indeed pass the
> game on, either in sale or barter or gift. You must part with *all* of
> it however, you may not keep it installed or copied at all. Trading or
> selling *copies* of MW is piracy, and illegal as well as immoral.
> Parting with the original MW media while keeping a copy of it is piracy
> as well.
> McG.

Correct McG. You can sell your games if you wish, but as McG said you
need to sell everything and not keep a copy or have the game installed.
Not that anyone would know if you do, but still... It's a matter of
principle.

-M