To what use(s) could I put a second wireless router?

I just got a Motorola WR850G thinking (wrongly) I might be able to use
to as an access point bridged back to my main wireless router (Netgear
MR814v2). The geometry / blocking in my house makes me want to have 2
places in my house where I can connect wirelessly.

But I guess I could at least bridge the Mot back to the Netgear if I
feel like pulling the cable. Then, though not bridged through the
air, I'd still get some use out of it.

Besides a paperweight, what else could I use the Mot for? At some
point, I could make it my main router since it's G unlike the B
Netgear... right now B vs. G doesn't make enough difference for my
basic wireless needs.

Thx
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless router

    Tripp Knightly wrote:

    > Besides a paperweight, what else could I use the Mot for? At some

    You can turn it into a wire/wireless AP switch to extend the network.

    Duane :)

Wireless Router Wireless Wireless Networking