Closed

Can't HOST COD4

Hi all.
1. I have tried hosting COD 4 v1.7 in GameRanger.....i host a room...other players join....then i start the game and from menu i start a new server and my game starts running....but other players waiting in the game room just keeps waiting.....their games dont start

2. Then i tried Garena.....i start a new serve from the menu and my game runs.....but my friend cant find my server.

Note: 1. I can play games hosted by other players
2. I can host NFS Most Wanted in GameRanger and other peoples are able to play

Any helps appreciated...

**Note: I use a ADSL Router
11 answers Last reply
More about host cod4
  1. deleted by user
  2. i cant do that because i dont have any fixed ip
    my ip changes automatically
  3. deleted by user.
  4. i found a solution from a different forum.... thnx anyways for trying
  5. in_core said:
    i found a solution from a different forum.... thnx anyways for trying

Can you tell me the solution.......i have the same problem...thanx in advance...!!!;.....:)
  6. open the multiplayer exe file "iw3mp.exe"
    go to "options" then select "Graphics" and turn off the Anti-aliasing and u r good 2 go
  7. in_core said:
    open the multiplayer exe file "iw3mp.exe"
    go to "options" then select "Graphics" and turn off the Anti-aliasing and u r good 2 go

WELL SOLUTION!!! THANKS VERY VERY MUCH! I have tried through the days to fix this problem. Thanks very much!
  8. you are welcome
  9. Intel i5 2300| Gigabyte H67MA-D2H| 2x2GB 1333MHz DDR3 Twinmos| 1TB 7200rpm Samsung| Sapphire ATi 5850| XFX 650w PSU| Samsung B2230H 21.5" Full HD LCD you had the money to buy this setup yet you cant afford a game... pfft....
    especially a classic like cod 4.... jog on...
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Games Servers Video Games