I need help to find a game I have lost

Ginger_38

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Some time ago I had purchased a game called 007 nightfire special edition. It was my favorite. I still have disc 2 but disc one is gone. I don't no what happened to it but I have not had it in over a year. I have gone to various second had outlets and checked the internet without any luck. Is there any way of finding this game. I bought Quantum of Solace but it isn't as good as Nightfire. I would be very appreciate of any help you can give me. I live in Canada and am willing to pay for it. Thank you in advance. Ginger

Nihilis

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
You could visit your local shops, place an ad in the local paper or just keep checking eBay/Amazon. Best I can think of really :/

Ginger_38

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

Hi , Thank you for your prompt answer. I did look at E Bay and have to admit I was a bit leary . It must be okay then. I was a little concerned about the game as I found on th net someone had trouble with the game playing it on Vista. When I had the game I had an XP and have since bought a Windows 7. I then looked into a free download but again I am a bit of a coward to go into this kind of area. I want to thank you once again for your time . Ginger