Tribunal

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

What level do people recommend for going into Tribunal. I'm at level 35
and getting slaughtered by swarming goblins in the sewer goblin army quest.

Doctazman wrote:
> What level do people recommend for going into Tribunal. I'm at level 35
> and getting slaughtered by swarming goblins in the sewer goblin army quest.

I found the easiest way to handle the goblins is to use the sneak skill
to get up close and then whack them over the head. A good critical hit
with a good weapon (such as Sunder) will drop them without anyone else
noticing. Otherwise you will have to pick them off at a distance.
A nice side benefit of killing them with a critical hit is that their
shields are a nice source of income for repairs and refits.