Voicemail upgrade - Atlanta market

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I received a voicemail yesterday stating my voicemail would be inop
this Saturday from 6am to 7pm for voicemail upgrades. Anyone know
what's being done to the system from the user's perspective?

In addition, notices of this type will apparently show up as
voicemails from this point on. Comments?

Look around and see which of your "friends"?? is snickering!!
Tom J

"Michael" <southernhiker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I received a voicemail yesterday stating my voicemail would be inop
> this Saturday from 6am to 7pm for voicemail upgrades. Anyone know
> what's being done to the system from the user's perspective?
>
> In addition, notices of this type will apparently show up as
> voicemails from this point on. Comments?

"Michael" <southernhiker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I received a voicemail yesterday stating my voicemail would be inop
> this Saturday from 6am to 7pm for voicemail upgrades. Anyone know
> what's being done to the system from the user's perspective?
>
> In addition, notices of this type will apparently show up as
> voicemails from this point on. Comments?

I'm in the Atlanta market also-- but didn't get any notification on this
issue.

Edw.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:52:04 GMT, "Special Ed"
<chasham97NO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

>"Michael" <southernhiker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I received a voicemail yesterday stating my voicemail would be inop
>> this Saturday from 6am to 7pm for voicemail upgrades. Anyone know
>> what's being done to the system from the user's perspective?
>>
>> In addition, notices of this type will apparently show up as
>> voicemails from this point on. Comments?
>
>I'm in the Atlanta market also-- but didn't get any notification on this
>issue.

I'm in California, no notice here either.

jc