Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Duke Nukem

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
June 14, 2011 12:35:23 AM

If you were thinking of playing this, you are better off making it up in your head. SERIOUSLY, this is one of the most boring games i have ever played. NOTHING to see or experience, what so ever.

The End.

More about : duke nukem

June 17, 2011 6:13:03 AM

If you dont like duke for what duke is ya, go ahead and jump on the DNF bombed bandwagon.
Plenty of flaws to point out to easly justify that.
But if your ready to see a nearly extincted icon back in action slappin bitches and kicking alien ass,
the only man who can chug a beer , hit some steriods , bust some balls(and ass) and still get in time for the ladies, you know who is king.
And I dont mean Elvis.
So grab your man ego, and a case of cold ones and get ready for a one of a kind experience.
Just dont bring no bubble gum, Duke got no time for that.
m
l
Related resources
June 27, 2011 12:29:38 PM

Kaboose said:
If you dont like duke for what duke is ya, go ahead and jump on the DNF bombed bandwagon.
Plenty of flaws to point out to easly justify that.
But if your ready to see a nearly extincted icon back in action slappin bitches and kicking alien ass,
the only man who can chug a beer , hit some steriods , bust some balls(and ass) and still get in time for the ladies, you know who is king.
And I dont mean Elvis.
So grab your man ego, and a case of cold ones and get ready for a one of a kind experience.
Just dont bring no bubble gum, Duke got no time for that.

???ok so your about 13 right? thought so.
m
l
June 28, 2011 4:39:10 PM

I loved the original duke, but this game is dated. Feels like it should have come out somewhere around 2003. Can't hold a candle to Half life 2, or even the last doom sequel for that matter. Levels are uninspired and largely uninteresting. Tunnel Shooter, and poor enemy AI by todays standards. but having been chopped and traded by so many developers its not really surprising.

On the plus side, they released a new duke game, and Im sure it made some money, so my hopes are high for the next one in the series. If they can develop it from start to finish under one company they will have a solid franchise on their hands.
m
l
June 28, 2011 6:51:38 PM

Honestly guys, there's no way the game could have lived up to its hype/expectations. I think the game will sell enough to make up the cost of development but if you read this and haven't played the game yet...rent it, don't buy it.

It got bad reviews and I completely agree that the game was average at best.
m
l
June 28, 2011 11:35:04 PM

Ok, so I had no intentions of even playing a Demo when it was released, but I got bored last night and decided to give the Demo a try. Man that was a wasted hour of my life between downloading it, and playing it. Graphically, it is on par with Doom 3. The " funny " in game silliness is just very lowest common denominator; Dick and Fart jokes. The gameplay works for what they wanted it to do - which is about like serious sam. I was not a fan of the tiny snapshot i had of the demo. The developer shoudl have put all that time and wasted platic to good use and made some doggie underpants.
m
l