Sign in with
Your question

Old pc game

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2011 4:33:37 PM

Hello,

we are looking for some old game we played as kids. Probably late 90's, eary 2000.

The first one takes place in an eternal snow world, you're probably rescuing a princess. On the way you're using a hatchet to dig for diamonds, you can toss snow balls and exchange your diamonds in a store for new hatchets and stuff. maybe in some kind of cave. They were using old fashion scales. Maybe there was some kind of gnome in it too. We think the title has "snowball" in it. Anyone?

The other one is probably a math game. One of the platforms of "worlds" was a candy world. You could choose to be either a girl or a boy at the beginning of the game. There were probably monsters.

This is really annoying, because we can't remember the names!

More about : game

June 18, 2011 12:10:06 AM

a great game to play with kids is sonic the hedgehog
its up to 4 players and its series was between 1991-1996

u can find it on a SEGA emulator for PC really easy
May 29, 2012 3:37:31 AM

Did you ever find the name for the game? I also played it as a child and I'm desperate to know the name! I also played one made by the same company that took place under water! And can't remember the name either!

siljeidaeirin said:
Hello,

we are looking for some old game we played as kids. Probably late 90's, eary 2000.

The first one takes place in an eternal snow world, you're probably rescuing a princess. On the way you're using a hatchet to dig for diamonds, you can toss snow balls and exchange your diamonds in a store for new hatchets and stuff. maybe in some kind of cave. They were using old fashion scales. Maybe there was some kind of gnome in it too. We think the title has "snowball" in it. Anyone?

The other one is probably a math game. One of the platforms of "worlds" was a candy world. You could choose to be either a girl or a boy at the beginning of the game. There were probably monsters.

This is really annoying, because we can't remember the names!

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 29, 2012 12:35:55 PM

I think I know the maths one and the enemies were goo monsters. The guy and girl were incredibly muscular and you were like super maths agents or something like that.
October 28, 2012 1:05:54 AM

its treasure mathstorm!!!!!!!
!