Solved

Best Current Gamepad

I've recently did my first build and I want to know the best gamepad you've heard of or the best one you've used. Please don't just google the most expensive one, as that's not what I need. I need to find out what real people are using. I've got an Xbox 360, and I like that gamepad but I read you can't program it at all. Is programming important? I'm a noob to PC gaming.

Thank you!
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best current gamepad
  1. the 360 gamepad by a long way. its the only thin m.s got rite for the 360 xbox.
    giving it pc support was a stroke of genius. i dunno about programming it if you mean reconfigure it thats not true. it depends on the games what you can do with the pad.
  2. Should I buy the wired one or wireless?
  3. Best answer
    Definitely the Xbox 360 gamebad. Feels great, works flawlessly. Get the wireless one. With the wireless adapter you can run multiple gamepads, use a headset, or use the wireless stearing wheel with it. You can program it if you have the right software, but I wouldn't worry about that, most games support it out of the box nowadays. And some games do let you program it to your liking. :D
  4. ihas a ps3 controller --the real one-- with wireless bluetooth and its no difference playing call of duty 5 on PS3 vs PC

if u have PS3 one or a Xbox 360 controller just google this

Magicjoy DS3

yea its japanese but it works
  5. There is a generic Xbox360 controller around the place called 'Afterglow', I am running Win 7 Home Premium and had no trouble with compatibility, just plugged it in and it found the correct drivers.

I have played Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and Bulletstorm perfectly.

Good hunting :)
  6. Yep, Definitely the Xbox 360 gamepad. Many games have built in support for it so you don't even have to set it up.
  7. Best answer selected by smoketrio.
  8. I would suggest Xbox3.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Build Gamepad Video Games