Verizon/Qwest Buyout - What's The Latest?

We have been waiting patiently for something to happen with the
Verizon buy out of some of the Qwest wireless business, including
towers. We have a Qwest tower looking down on our house, but we can't
get Verizon service inside the house. Any current news on this
situation?
2 answers Last reply
More about verizon qwest buyout what latest

    Depending on where you live those towers may have gone to Sprint where they
    didnt have native coverage to begin with. Wherever they overlaped Verizon
    got 'em. I know here in Montana the transistion is complete with Sprint
    controling the towers with their Spokane, WA SID

    Must have been some mental telepathy going on when I asked the
    original question. This morning I turned the phone on, and Voila!
    Full signal strength inside the house. I'm a happy camper.

    Dick

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 04:55:11 GMT, "MadMax" <mrmax220@NOhotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Depending on where you live those towers may have gone to Sprint where they
    >didnt have native coverage to begin with. Wherever they overlaped Verizon
    >got 'em. I know here in Montana the transistion is complete with Sprint
    >controling the towers with their Spokane, WA SID

Verizon Wireless Qwest Internet Service Providers