Verizon/Qwest Buyout - What's The Latest?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
October 28, 2004 1:49:10 PM

We have been waiting patiently for something to happen with the
Verizon buy out of some of the Qwest wireless business, including
towers. We have a Qwest tower looking down on our house, but we can't
get Verizon service inside the house. Any current news on this
situation?
October 29, 2004 8:55:11 AM

Depending on where you live those towers may have gone to Sprint where they
didnt have native coverage to begin with. Wherever they overlaped Verizon
got 'em. I know here in Montana the transistion is complete with Sprint
controling the towers with their Spokane, WA SID
November 1, 2004 3:31:02 PM

Must have been some mental telepathy going on when I asked the
original question. This morning I turned the phone on, and Voila!
Full signal strength inside the house. I'm a happy camper.

Dick