Kyocera battery recall

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/news/20041028.htm
2 answers Last reply
More about kyocera battery recall

    Begin W quote:

    ; http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/news/20041028.htm

    What, +again+? We just went through this with the 7135 batteries.
    "Energetic disassembly" indeed.

    --
    Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

    "The President is merely the most important among a large number of
    public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the
    degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his
    efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested
    service to the nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary
    that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and
    this means that it is exactly as necessary to blame him when he does
    wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an
    American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must
    be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the
    President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is
    morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth
    should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more
    important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than
    about any one else." - President Theodore Roosevelt

    Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
    > Begin W quote:
    >
    > ; http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/news/20041028.htm
    >
    > What, +again+? We just went through this with the 7135 batteries.
    > "Energetic disassembly" indeed.

    No, that was different. The 7135 batteries experienced
    "*Rapid* disassembly".

    -Quick

Verizon Battery Internet Service Providers