Italian Help!

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Someone can help me?i need the italian patch (if exist) for the game.where
can i get it?thanks for any help

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> Someone can help me?i need the italian patch (if exist) for the game.where
> can i get it?thanks for any help

If it exists, then it will be found on the official site.

www.elderscrolls.com

If you have looked in your start menu, the link is already created for you.

http://www.itpteam.org/