Fan noise in dc7100

I have always been impressed by the quietness of HP machines. The dc7100
Ultra slim desktop does not have a power supply fan I believe. Is this true
and are these machines truly quiet?

Is the USDT quieter than the SFF?

thanks,

--
John

>I have always been impressed by the quietness of HP machines. The dc7100
> Ultra slim desktop does not have a power supply fan I believe. Is this
> true
> and are these machines truly quiet?
>
> Is the USDT quieter than the SFF?

Not sure, but they dont make any noice when not working their *ss off :)

Nicolai schreef:
>>I have always been impressed by the quietness of HP machines. The dc7100
>>Ultra slim desktop does not have a power supply fan I believe. Is this
>>true
>>and are these machines truly quiet?

It has a psu fan, but it is *very* quiet.

>>Is the USDT quieter than the SFF?

We use both in our department, but I can´t hear any difference

Ben