Does anybody know how to get into a LaserJet 6? I can see through the back
slot that the heater roller is covered in paper and I would like to be able
to clean it. Any suggestions?

On the seventh day, Shepherd Mead wrote...

> Does anybody know how to get into a LaserJet 6? I can see through the back
> slot that the heater roller is covered in paper and I would like to be able
> to clean it. Any suggestions?

get yourself a service manual. That should cover it.

Demon: I'll swallow your soul!! I'll swallow your soul!! [Ash
points his shotgun at the Demon's head] Ash: Swallow this