Are Airlink products any good?

Mike

Splendid

I notice that Airlink stuff is almost half price of stuff made by Linksys,
D-Link, Belkin, or Netgear. If Airlink stuff says 108g will it perform and
last like the higher priced stuff? I'm upgrading the network to 108g and I
dont wanna waste my time buying junk.

Mike

Splendid

I forgot to mention I purchased the Airlink 8dbi antenna recently for only
$9.95 and it dramatically improved the connection and download speeds.

I got the same good results with the Airlink antenna but have the same
question about the Airlink router.

Signal is strong but the wifi laptops show a disconnect every 15
minutes. I have proven the capability of the PC adapter cards with
other routers in same setup so..... I think the Airlink routers are a
problem.

Mine is the Airlink 101 Super G router. In other forums, the Airlink +
router is definitely a problem. Maybe this is a general rule for all
Airlink routers?

--
Alacrity