LG VX-7000 and VX-8000 sync to Outlook 2003?

Hello!

I went to a Verizon store today and asked if the LG VX-7000 could sync its
calendar with Outlook 2003's calendar and was told it could not do so. Geez,
even my old Nokia 6360 could do that. Is it true that the VX-7000 and
possibly the VX-8000 will not sync their calendars with Outlook 2003? What
about their contacts? I synced my old Nokia 6360 to Outlook 2003 to have a
backup of my cell phone numbers. I would like to be able to get them into a
VX-8000 when it gets released. I am currently using a borrowed phone for my
Verizon service, so I can be patient in waiting for the VX-8000 (or
something better if it takes too long).

Thanks the help!

Gregg Hill

dynomite

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2004

Call LG direct at 1-800-793-8896 and order the LG USB Kit #3 (Model
DR200-134).
It is from DataPilot and it will do what you want. I also have the LG7000
and recieved kit
a couple of days ago and it works GREAT!. Oh yeah, $69.84.

"Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I went to a Verizon store today and asked if the LG VX-7000 could sync its
> calendar with Outlook 2003's calendar and was told it could not do so.
> Geez, even my old Nokia 6360 could do that. Is it true that the VX-7000
> and possibly the VX-8000 will not sync their calendars with Outlook 2003?
> What about their contacts? I synced my old Nokia 6360 to Outlook 2003 to
> have a backup of my cell phone numbers. I would like to be able to get
> them into a VX-8000 when it gets released. I am currently using a borrowed
> phone for my Verizon service, so I can be patient in waiting for the
> VX-8000 (or something better if it takes too long).
>
> Thanks the help!
>
> Gregg Hill

Cool. Thank you!

Gregg Hill